2. Have you ever liked a remake better than the original film?
3. What movie do you enjoy introducing other people to?
4. Do you identify strongly with any movie characters?
5. Do you have any favorite film score composers?
6. What's the oldest movie you've ever watched?
7. What's the newest movie you've watched?
8. Do you have any favorite movie-watching snacks?
9. Whose movie recommendations do you tend to trust?
10. What was the last movie you watched?
11. What's the next movie you plan to watch?
1. I recently watched Brooklyn and then afterwards read the novel, and I really preferred the film which is unusual for me.
2. Not often, but Homeward Bound is a better movie than The Incredible Journey. I also prefer His Girl Friday to The Front Page.
3. You Can't Take It With You, Laura, and I Know Where I'm Going! Oops... that's three, not one.
4. Um... not really. There are plenty of characters I love, but none that readily come to mind as being similar to me and/ or my experiences.
5. I have a fondness for Henry Mancini and John Williams, not just due to their excellent scores, but also because of the nostalgia factor- I played a lot of their stuff in the school band over the years. I also enjoy quite a few of James Horner's scores. Oh- and George Gershwin, of course.
6. I think 1927's Wings, but I'm not positive... I watch a lot of old movies.
7. Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
8. Nachos. Yum.
9. My sister, Rebecca. Although our movie tastes aren't identical, they overlap a lot, and she knows what I like so if she says I'll enjoy a movie, I generally will.
10. 1938's Robin Hood.
11. I'm planning on going to see Jungle Book as soon as I can free up an evening.
1. What is the very first movie you remember watching?
2. What decade do you think produced the best films?
3. What is your favourite animated feature?
4. Favourite Black and White movie?
5. Do you have a "guilty pleasure" film- one you know isn't actually very good, but you love anyway?
6. Who is your most admired leading man?
7. Leading lady?
8. What is your favourite song in a movie musical?
9. What movie bad guy/ gal do you love to hate?
10. What mystery film kept you guessing right until the end?
11. What book would you like to see made into a movie?